Essex skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK market leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Multi-award winning, we have been trading since 2004 and are recommended by most leading home improvement brands. We operate nationwide and undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we will amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van Essex
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Essex
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Essex
Why not use a man & van to clear your rubbish, rather than hiring an expensive skip. AnyJunk is Essex’s leading rubbish clearance company. The perfect alternative to skip hire. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
Very easy from booking to collection. The friendly team removed junk from my 3rd floor flat without complaining about all the stairs!
Not present at property but text updates and pics to confirm collection are excellent. Came at specified time. Would recommend this reliable and professional company.
Brilliant service! Polite, friendly and efficient, will definitely be recommending Any Junk to all my friends and neighbours, thanks guys!
5 interesting facts about Essex
1. David Yates, who directed the last four Harry Potter films, studied at the University of Essex.
2. More Adders live in Danbury Common than anywhere else in the UK, says the Essex Wildlife Trust.
3. The tallest tudor gatehouse in the UK is to be found at Layer Marney Tower.
4. Essex’s athletics ground has hosted the National Athletics Competition more times than anywhere else.
5. Essex produces more war-game miniature figurines than every other county combined. You heard it here first.
One of the UK's most exciting, fast-growth companies
Innovation in Waste Disposal Services Winner
Waste Management Company of the Year Finalist