Essex skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of bulky waste and junk that’s too big for your bin. Our crews can take everything from old furniture, bric-a-brac, and broken electrical appliances to fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and builder’s waste. We’ve been in business since 2004 and undertake more than 1,500 clearances every week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the ‘Check Prices & Book’ button above
- Choose a Collection Size (we can amend this on the day if the job is bigger or smaller)
- Select a collection Time and Date
- Pay for your booking by card
- We turn up and clear your junk (from anywhere on the property) and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
Man & Van Essex
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Essex
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Essex
Why not use a man & van to clear your rubbish, rather than hiring an expensive skip. AnyJunk is Essex’s leading rubbish clearance company. The perfect alternative to skip hire. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
Providing Nationwide Solutions to Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
Very easy from booking to collection. The friendly team removed junk from my 3rd floor flat without complaining about all the stairs!
Efficient & very nice guys. Thanks to both of them.
Excellent service throughout. Thank you.
Tel: 01206 472 985 Email: email@example.com
We cover all of the Essex region and also neighbouring postcodes including:
5 interesting facts about Essex
1. David Yates, who directed the last four Harry Potter films, studied at the University of Essex.
2. More Adders live in Danbury Common than anywhere else in the UK, says the Essex Wildlife Trust.
3. The tallest tudor gatehouse in the UK is to be found at Layer Marney Tower.
4. Essex’s athletics ground has hosted the National Athletics Competition more times than anywhere else.
5. Essex produces more war-game miniature figurines than every other county combined. You heard it here first.