Essex skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of non-hazardous bulky waste, including furniture, bric-a-brac, electrical appliances, office junk, fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste.
Read more about us, our vision and our values here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the Red Button above to view prices for your area
- Book a collection size and arrival time that suits using our simple online form
- A collection crew and truck (you can track them live as they come) will turn up exactly when you asked them to, clear your junk from anywhere on the property, and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Just click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is.
Man & Van Essex
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Essex
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Essex
Why not use a man & van to clear your rubbish, rather than hiring an expensive skip. AnyJunk is Essex’s leading rubbish clearance company. The perfect alternative to skip hire. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
National Commercial Clients
What our customers are saying
Very easy from booking to collection. The friendly team removed junk from my 3rd floor flat without complaining about all the stairs!
Efficient & very nice guys. Thanks to both of them.
Excellent service throughout. Thank you.
5 interesting facts about Essex
1. David Yates, who directed the last four Harry Potter films, studied at the University of Essex.
2. More Adders live in Danbury Common than anywhere else in the UK, says the Essex Wildlife Trust.
3. The tallest tudor gatehouse in the UK is to be found at Layer Marney Tower.
4. Essex’s athletics ground has hosted the National Athletics Competition more times than anywhere else.
5. Essex produces more war-game miniature figurines than every other county combined. You heard it here first.