Essex skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of unplanned waste. Read more about us here.
How we work
Enter your postcode above and click the Red Button to check prices in your area. Choose the collection size you require, what sort of junk you have, and where and when you’d like us to collect. We send round a crew and van (you can track them live as they come) who clear your junk from anywhere on the property and take it away to be recycled. No fuss. No hassle. Just click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is. See what our customers have to say.
Things we can take
We take all non-hazardous junk and bulky waste, including furniture, bric-a-brac, electrical appliances, office junk, fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste. For health & safety reasons, we cannot remove the following:
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box style’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are fine
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, US style fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (car, truck, lorry or tractor)
Man & Van Essex
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Essex
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Essex
Why not use a man & van to clear your rubbish, rather than hiring an expensive skip. AnyJunk is Essex’s leading rubbish clearance company. The perfect alternative to skip hire. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, garden clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and general junk removal.
National Commercial Clients
What our customers are saying
Very easy from booking to collection. The friendly team removed junk from my 3rd floor flat without complaining about all the stairs!
Efficient & very nice guys. Thanks to both of them.
Excellent service throughout. Thank you.
5 interesting facts about Essex
1. David Yates, who directed the last four Harry Potter films, studied at the University of Essex.
2. More Adders live in Danbury Common than anywhere else in the UK, says the Essex Wildlife Trust.
3. The tallest tudor gatehouse in the UK is to be found at Layer Marney Tower.
4. Essex’s athletics ground has hosted the National Athletics Competition more times than anywhere else.
5. Essex produces more war-game miniature figurines than every other county combined. You heard it here first.