Edinburgh Man & Van Clearance
Cheaper, Faster & Greener than Skip Hire
over 257 reviews
Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Edinburgh Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Clearance – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your junk and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed – having confirmed the collection size, the team will clear all your clutter and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record what was removed and we will email you a waste transfer note immediately as the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 0131 522 2581
Man & Van Edinburgh
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Edinburgh
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Reasons to use AnyJunk
Hiring a skip in Edinburgh? How about a simple, cheap and eco-friendly alternative? AnyJunk is Edinburgh’s leading man and van rubbish removal company. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and garden clearance, general junk removal.
Trusted By Leading Brands in Edinburgh
What Our Edinburgh Customers Say
Fantastic! They were well presented & friendly, arrived when they said they would & were very careful not to damage the flat
Brilliant! Efficient and friendly. Will definitely be using this service again.
Great communications by text. Team were really polite and just got on with it even though more than expected to remove. Would highly recommend!
Tel: 0131 522 2581 Email: [email protected]
Average skip hire cost in Edinburgh is £200
- To hire a 6 yard skip in Edinburgh will set you back around £200 (including VAT).
- You’ll also need to consider whether you need a skip hire permit if you’re placing your skip on a public road. This will cost £27 for a week, and a further £21 for any additional weeks.
- Some well-established Edinburgh skip hire providers are Border Skip Hire and Caleco Waste.
- Or for a hassle-free way to hire a skip is to check our sister site Loveskips. Loveskips works with local providers to ensure a professional, reliable skip hire which suits your needs.
Areas near to Edinburgh that we also cover include Clackmannanshire, Inverness, East Lothian, Scottish Borders, Midlothian, Falkirk, Aberdeenshire and Fife.
Top Tips Before You Tip
Edinburgh has three recycling centres which are free for residents to use, and they accept most types of household waste. Although there are some prohibited items so make sure to check what they can’t accept before setting out! Unfortunately, these centres aren’t able to accept any trade waste. You’ll have to work with a trade waste disposal service to collect any business and commercial waste. You can read this handy leaflet from Edinburgh Council which explains the ins and outs. It’s true that one man’s trash is another man’s treasure – your old sofa might be past its glory days but that doesn’t mean it can’t find a loving home elsewhere. You can visit the National re-use website or call them on 08000665820 for tailored tips and advice on donating.
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Emerging Enterprise of the Year (Finalist)
Best Use of Technology Award (Winner)
Best Innovation in Logistics (Finalist)