Edinburgh Skip Hire Alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Trading since 2004 and recommended by most leading home improvement brands, we undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van Edinburgh
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Edinburgh
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Edinburgh
Hiring a skip in Edinburgh? How about a simple, cheap and eco-friendly alternative? AnyJunk is Edinburgh’s leading man and van rubbish removal company. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and garden clearance, general junk removal.
Providing Nationwide Solutions to Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
Fantastic! They were well presented & friendly, arrived when they said they would & were very careful not to damage the flat
First class service, well done.
Very polite and cheery staff and quickly cleared site of all waste. Thank you.
Tel: 0131 522 2581 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas near to Edinburgh that we also cover include:
5 interesting facts about Edinburgh
1. The only monument to the American Civil War that exists outside the USA is found at Old Calton Cemetery.
2. The Edinburgh Film Festival is only the city’s third largest festival, and it still has more than 300,000 visitors.
3. 100 million people watch the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattooon the television.
4. The D of E Award Scheme was started by Sir John Hunt, who led the first successful summit of Mt Everest in 1953.
5. Apparently, the Scottish capital’s Hogmanay celebrations constitute the biggest New Year street party in the world.