Edinburgh Skip Hire Alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of non-hazardous bulky waste, including furniture, bric-a-brac, electrical appliances, office junk, fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste.
Read more about us, our vision and our values here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the Red Button above to view prices for your area
- Book a collection size and arrival time that suits using our simple online form
- A collection crew and truck (you can track them live as they come) will turn up exactly when you asked them to, clear your junk from anywhere on the property, and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Just click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is.
Man & Van Edinburgh
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Edinburgh
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Edinburgh
Hiring a skip in Edinburgh? How about a simple, cheap and eco-friendly alternative? AnyJunk is Edinburgh’s leading man and van rubbish removal company. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, house clearance, man & van rubbish clearance and garden clearance, general junk removal.
National Commercial Clients
Read what our customers think
Fantastic! They were well presented & friendly, arrived when they said they would & were very careful not to damage the flat
5 interesting facts about Edinburgh
1. The only monument to the American Civil War that exists outside the USA is found at Old Calton Cemetery.
2. The Edinburgh Film Festival is only the city’s third largest festival, and it still has more than 300,000 visitors.
3. 100 million people watch the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattooon the television.
4. The D of E Award Scheme was started by Sir John Hunt, who led the first successful summit of Mt Everest in 1953.
5. Apparently, the Scottish capital’s Hogmanay celebrations constitute the biggest New Year street party in the world.