Builders waste disposal Southampton
Fast, cost effective man & van rubbish clearance
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of bulky waste and junk that’s too big for your bin. Our crews can take everything from old furniture, bric-a-brac, and broken electrical appliances to fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and builder’s waste. We’ve been in business since 2004 and undertake more than 1,500 clearances every week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the ‘Check Prices & Book’ button above
- Choose a Collection Size (we can amend this on the day if the job is bigger or smaller)
- Select a collection Time and Date
- Pay for your booking by card
- We turn up and clear your junk (from anywhere on the property) and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
DIY waste disposal and builder’s waste disposal for Southampton
DIY waste disposal and builder’s waste disposal for Southampton by AnyJunk, the UK’s nationwide man & van junk clearance company.
Our Southampton crews will get rid of all types of builder’s rubbish and DIY waste from anywhere on the property and sweep-up fully before they go.
ISO 14001 accredited, everything we remove is disposed of at properly licensed facilities and, wherever possible, recycled.
Multi-award winning, AnyJunk is the largest man & van clearance company in the UK which means we are very experienced at junk removal. All vehicles are equipped with rubble sacks, shovels, brooms, gorilla tubs, and dust covers (for when we need to take DIY waste through your house). We can remove all kinds of DIY or builders waste including tiling, partition walls, plaster board, bricks, kitchen cupboards, windows, boilers, and electrical appliances.
Trusted By Leading Organisations
Some of the well known brands that use us to clear bulky waste from their customers' homes
What Our Customers Say
Excellent service getting rid off all the rubbish left behind by my builders I didn't know what to do with
Fantastic service, polite & friendly 5 stars service:)
They were fantastic!! Very polite and lovely chaps! :) done very swiftly indeed! Thank you!
One of UK's most exciting, fast-growth companies
Waste Management Company of the Year Finalist