Builders waste disposal Manchester
Fast response, cost effective rubbish clearance
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of bulky waste and junk that’s too big for your bin. Our crews can take everything from old furniture, bric-a-brac, and broken electrical appliances to fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and builder’s waste. We’ve been in business since 2004 and undertake more than 1,500 clearances every week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the ‘Check Prices & Book’ button above
- Choose a Collection Size (we can amend this on the day if the job is bigger or smaller)
- Select a collection Time and Date
- Pay for your booking by card
- We turn up and clear your junk (from anywhere on the property) and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
DIY & builders waste removal in Manchester
DIY waste clearance and builders’ waste disposal for Manchester by AnyJunk, the UK’s nationwide man & van rubbish removal company.
Our Manchester teams will remove all types of builders’ materials and DIY rubbish from anywhere on the property and sweep-up fully before they go.
ISO accredited (14001), we guarantee everything is disposed of at properly licensed facilities and, wherever possible, recycled.
Multi-award winning, AnyJunk is the largest man & van clearance company in the UK which means we are very experienced at junk removal. All vehicles are equipped with rubble sacks, shovels, brooms, gorilla tubs, and dust sheets (for when we need to take DIY waste through your property). We can remove all kinds of DIY or builders junk including flooring, partition walls, plasterboard, bricks, kitchen cupboards, windows, boilers, and electrical items.
Trusted By Leading Organisations
Some of the well known brands that use us to clear bulky waste from their customers' homes
What Our Customers Say
We were very happy with the service we received and the can do attitude of the drivers. Thank you.
Kept up to date regularly, Professional, friendly, punctual. A fantastic team. Will definitely use again.
Excellent! Very helpful and came when they said they would-10/10!!!
One of UK's most exciting, fast-growth companies
Waste Management Company of the Year Finalist