Builders waste disposal Luton
Fast response, cost effective rubbish clearance
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK market leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Multi-award winning, we have been trading since 2004 and are recommended by most leading home improvement brands. We operate nationwide and undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we will amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
DIY & builders waste removal in Luton
DIY waste disposal and builder’s waste removal for Luton by AnyJunk, the UK’s biggest man & van rubbish removal company.
Our Luton crews will get rid of all types of builder’s waste and DIY rubbish from anywhere on the premises and sweep-up fully before they go.
ISO accredited (14001), we guarantee everything is disposed of at properly licensed facilities and, wherever possible,recycled.
Multi-award winning, we are the biggest man & van clearance company in the UK which means we are very experienced at what we do. All trucks are equipped with rubble sacks, shovels, brooms, gorilla tubs, and dust sheets (for when we need to take DIY rubbish through your house). We can remove all kinds of DIY or builders junk including flooring, partition walls, plaster board, bricks, kitchen cupboards, window frames, boilers, and electrical appliances.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
Excellent & no problems thank you - great service. I gave several cards to the building manager.
They were brilliant. Cleared everything quickly, efficiently & courteously! Thank you very much.
Fantastic service, 2 lovely, hard working guys turned up on time and did a great job, swept up the debris too!
One of UK's most exciting, fast-growth companies
Waste Management Company of the Year Finalist