DIY & builders waste clearance
Fast Response Removal of Refurbishment Waste
over 257 reviews
Book Rubbish Removal
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Rubbish Removal in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Waste Disposal– choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your refurbishment waste and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Building Waste Disposed – having confirmed the collection size, our team will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your rubbish removal, which we’ll email to you, along with a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your rubbish to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
As well as DIY & Builders waste, we can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, appliances, bric-a-brac, garden waste, general rubbish and rubble – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
- 24/7 Online booking
- 1-hour arrival window
- Full UK coverage
- Labour included
- Guaranteed next day service
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
All Waste Types Taken
- Builders’ waste
- Garden waste
Waste Disposal Service
Our crews will clear all types of DIY rubbish & waste from anywhere on the property (inside or out) and sweep clean before they go. We charge by the exact amount of waste removed, so unlike skips, you never pay for thin air. Enter your postcode above to check prices & book.
Trusted By Leading Brands
The guys did a brilliant job and were very fast, polite and efficient. It's very rare today that you meet a company that genuinely cares about service. The team were a credit to you! Thanks
Brushed up every last bit from very messy kitchen fitters. Very quick pickup. Friendly and very presentable. Thank you :)
What an amazing service! Arrived on schedule, quickly collected the items, were very careful not to damage freshly painted hallway. Quote as agreed over the phone. 100% recommend. Delighted.
AnyJunk is the largest man & van clearance company in the UK which means we are very experienced at what we do. Trusted by thousands of customers every week and rated as Excellent on TrustPilot.
Same day or next day options available, and for a small premium, offer 1-hour time slots, so you don’t need to hang around waiting!
Enter your postcode above to check prices & book.
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Emerging Enterprise of the Year (Finalist)
Best Use of Technology Award (Winner)
Best Innovation in Logistics (Finalist)