Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Bristol Rubbish Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Clearance – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your junk and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed – having confirmed the collection size, the team will clear all your clutter and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record what was removed and we will email you a waste transfer note immediately as the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 0117 381 2974
- Cheaper than a skip
- Guaranteed next day service
- 24/7 Online booking
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Labour included
- Fully insured & licensed
Man & Van Junk Removal
- No skip permit required
- No controlled parking suspensions
- Half the carbon footprint of skips
- Flexible load size
- All types of waste taken
- Charge by exact volume
Trusted By Leading Brands in Bristol
What Our Bristol Customers Say
Despite the street being closed, AnyJunk parked nearby & did what was needed to collect a bed & wardrobe - it really is very refreshing when a service company actually delivers a great service!
Very professional and friendly team.Effecient, humble and effective too!I would highly recommend this team/ group to my friends and relatives.
Excellent service! A wonderfully friendly and nice chap came and had no problem amending what needed taking as I got inspired to purge! A five star service!
Average skip hire cost in Bristol is £240
- To hire a skip in Bristol will cost around £240 (including VAT)
- If you need to place your skip on a public road then you’ll also need a skip hire permit. This will cost £52 on top of the skip price and be valid for a month. Make sure you plan ahead as these can take about four days to process.
- Make sure to check whether you need a parking bay suspension too, as these cost an additional £25 a day.
- Some well-established skip hire companies operating in the Bristol area are MJ Church and Abbot Skip Hire.
- Alternatively, you can visit our sister site Loveskips to book a hassle-free skip hire in your area.
In addition to Bristol, the nearby areas that we cover include Herefordshire, Hereford, Wells, Gwent, Mendip, Stroud, Bath, Cheltenham, Swansea and South Gloucestershire.
5 Rubbish Facts About Bristol
1. In 2015 Bristol was awarded the prestigious title of European Green Capital. It’s the first and only UK city to receive this award!
2. Last year Bristol recycled an incredible 43% of its waste, that’s quite a turnaround from ten years ago when it was at 25%.
3. Bristolians have bin keeping busy it seems, generating around 166 million kg of rubbish last year, that’s a whopping 368 kg per person!
4. Bristol council spends over half a million pounds every year just disposing of old nappies! Money down the toilet?
5. There is a ground-breaking biomethane plant in Avonmouth where all of Bristol’s food waste is sent, this is then used to power over 3000 homes.
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Winner of Innovation in Waste Disposal Services Award
Winner of Best Use of Technology & UK Business of Year Awards
theGoodWebGuide Property Website of the Year