Bristol skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish removal cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of bulky waste and junk that’s too big for your bin. Our crews can take everything from old furniture, bric-a-brac, and broken electrical appliances to fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and builder’s waste. We’ve been in business since 2004 and undertake more than 1,500 clearances every week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the ‘Check Prices & Book’ button above
- Choose a Collection Size (we can amend this on the day if the job is bigger or smaller)
- Select a collection Time and Date
- Pay for your booking by card
- We turn up and clear your junk (from anywhere on the property) and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take
We can take anything you can put in a skip. All types of non-hazardous junk and bulky waste including furniture, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, DIY and builder’s waste. We can also take electrical appliances, fridges and mattresses.
What we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Car batteries
- Pianos or any other items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
Man & Van Bristol
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Bristol
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Bristol
Looking for skip hire in Bristol? Try our simple, low cost & eco-friendly alternative. AnyJunk is Bristol’s leading man and van rubbish removal solution. We take all types of waste from anywhere on the property and are much cheaper than hiring a skip. We also divert from landfill at least 92% of all materials we remove.
National Commercial Clients
What Our Customers Say
Despite the street being closed, AnyJunk parked nearby & did what was needed to collect a bed & wardrobe - it really is very refreshing when a service company actually delivers a great service!
It was worth the outlay; I would use Any Junk again without hesitation.
Great and fast and friendly
Tel: 0117 381 2974 Email: email@example.com
Bristol Areas Covered
5 interesting facts about Bristol & Bath
1. The famous Clifton Suspension Bridge has a total weight of just over 1,500 tonnes, and is also totally asymmetrical.
2. Bristol has its own currency – the Bristol Pound – which is the largest alternative in Britain to the official sterling.
3. St George’s Music Hall hosts over 200 operatic events every year. That’s more than half an opera every night.
4. The M Shed Museum gets its name from the original cargo sheds on the pier, named alphabetically.
5. In 2013, scientists at Bristol Robotics Laboratory invented a phone that runs on urine. We’ll stick with batteries, thanks.