Bristol skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish removal cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of unplanned waste. Read more about us here.
How we work
Enter your postcode above and click the Red Button to check prices in your area. Choose the collection size you require, what sort of junk you have, and where and when you’d like us to collect. We send round a crew and van (you can track them live as they come) who clear your junk from anywhere on the property and take it away to be recycled. No fuss. No hassle. Just click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is. See what our customers have to say.
Things we can take
We take all non-hazardous junk and bulky waste, including furniture, bric-a-brac, electrical appliances, office junk, fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste. For health & safety reasons, we cannot remove the following:
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box style’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are fine
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, US style fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (car, truck, lorry or tractor)
Man & Van Bristol
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Bristol
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Bristol
Looking for skip hire in Bristol? Try our simple, low cost & eco-friendly alternative. AnyJunk is Bristol’s leading man and van rubbish removal solution. We take all types of waste from anywhere on the property and are much cheaper than hiring a skip. We also divert from landfill at least 92% of all materials we remove.
National Commercial Clients
Despite the street being closed, AnyJunk parked nearby & did what was needed to collect a bed & wardrobe - it really is very refreshing when a service company actually delivers a great service!
It was worth the outlay; I would use Any Junk again without hesitation.
Great and fast and friendly
Tel: 0117 381 2974 Email: email@example.com
Bristol Areas Covered
5 interesting facts about Bristol & Bath
1. The famous Clifton Suspension Bridge has a total weight of just over 1,500 tonnes, and is also totally asymmetrical.
2. Bristol has its own currency – the Bristol Pound – which is the largest alternative in Britain to the official sterling.
3. St George’s Music Hall hosts over 200 operatic events every year. That’s more than half an opera every night.
4. The M Shed Museum gets its name from the original cargo sheds on the pier, named alphabetically.
5. In 2013, scientists at Bristol Robotics Laboratory invented a phone that runs on urine. We’ll stick with batteries, thanks.