Bristol skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish removal cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK market leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Multi-award winning, we have been trading since 2004 and are recommended by most leading home improvement brands. We operate nationwide and undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we will amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van Bristol
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Bristol
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Bristol
Looking for skip hire in Bristol? Try our simple, low cost & eco-friendly alternative. AnyJunk is Bristol’s leading man and van rubbish removal solution. We take all types of waste from anywhere on the property and are much cheaper than hiring a skip. We also divert from landfill at least 92% of all materials we remove.
Providing Nationwide Solutions to Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
Despite the street being closed, AnyJunk parked nearby & did what was needed to collect a bed & wardrobe - it really is very refreshing when a service company actually delivers a great service!
Very professional and friendly team.Effecient, humble and effective too!I would highly recommend this team/ group to my friends and relatives.
Excellent service! A wonderfully friendly and nice chap came and had no problem amending what needed taking as I got inspired to purge! A five star service!
5 interesting facts about Bristol & Bath
1. The famous Clifton Suspension Bridge has a total weight of just over 1,500 tonnes, and is also totally asymmetrical.
2. Bristol has its own currency – the Bristol Pound – which is the largest alternative in Britain to the official sterling.
3. St George’s Music Hall hosts over 200 operatic events every year. That’s more than half an opera every night.
4. The M Shed Museum gets its name from the original cargo sheds on the pier, named alphabetically.
5. In 2013, scientists at Bristol Robotics Laboratory invented a phone that runs on urine. We’ll stick with batteries, thanks.