Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(95% landfill diversion)
Birmingham Junk Removal in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Junk Removal.
Choose a collection size for your waste clearance and a collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot). Don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site.
- Team Arrive.
You can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way. You’ll know their vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for. All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed.
Having confirmed the size of your rubbish, our teams will remove it and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record your waste removal, which we’ll email to you. You’ll get a waste transfer note immediately after the team leaves.
We’ll take your old junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility. This will ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 95% is diverted from landfills.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste from anywhere inside or outside your property. That includes:
- Garden waste
- Old furniture
- General rubbish
- DIY & builder’s waste
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or Call 0121 320 2985
- Cheaper than a skip
- 1-hour arrival windows
- Labour included
- Guaranteed next day service
- 24/7 Online booking
- 9/10 Rate us as ‘Excellent‘
Man & Van Junk Removal
- No skip permit fees
- No controlled parking suspensions
- Flexible load size
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
- Fully insured & licensed
Rubbish Clearance Birmingham
We are the UK’s #1 rubbish removal operator. Our man & van rubbish collection teams will have your junk cleared within 1-working day of your request from anywhere on your property. We even sweep up before we go! Enter your postcode to get a quote and instantly book.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Birmingham Customers Say
Cheaper than a skip, very friendly & they did all the lifting. Will certainly use them again.
I will honestly never, ever hire a skip again. Who needs them with guys like this! Thanks for proving such a rare thing nowadays - truly brilliant service.
Friendly blokes, had the stuff cleared in 10 minutes. Great service, will never use a skip again, thank you!
Tel: 0121 320 2985. Email: [email protected]
Average skip hire cost in Birmingham is around £200
- Hiring a 7-yard skip in Birmingham will cost around £200 (including VAT). If you need to put it on the street you also have to pay £18 more for a council skip permit. This will only cover your skip for 7 days and takes 5 working days to process, so make sure you plan ahead.
- To check prices and book a skip online, go to our sister site Loveskips.
- Other local skip companies operating in Birmingham are Sherrington’s Skips, Grinsell’s Skip Hire and Go Waste.
AnyJunk serves the whole of the Birmingham area including Melton, North Warwickshire, Tamworth, North West Leicestershire, South Derbyshire, Rugby, Bromsgrove, Lichfield, South Staffordshire, Nuneaton and Bedworth.
Top Tips Before You Tip
There are five recycling centres in Birmingham where you can take your household waste. Note, that you’ll need to book an appointment if you’re accessing with a van or large trailer. For commercial waste, you will need to pay a £75 booking fee and take it to the James Road Recycling Centre. There are restrictions on waste types and vehicles that are accepted, so be sure to check their guide.
If you are getting rid of furniture (and it’s still in a reasonable & reusable condition) then why not donate it to charity? CT furniture is a charity operating across the West Midlands who will collect your old furniture for free – benefiting the local community and environment all while saving you time and hassle!