Birmingham skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
AnyJunk is the UK market leader in man & van bulky rubbish clearance. Multi-award winning, we have been trading since 2004 and are recommended by most leading home improvement brands. We operate nationwide and undertake more than 1,500 clearances per week. Read more about us here.
How it works
- Enter your Postcode and click ‘Check Prices & Book‘
- Choose a collection Size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we will amend on site)
- Choose a collection Time (am, pm or 1 hour slot)
- We clear your junk and take it away to be recycled.
What we can take & Where it goes
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property. All waste is either passed on for reuse or disposed of at a licensed recycling facility. On average 93% avoids landfill.
Hazardous/ special items we cannot take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following.
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box’ TVs / monitors (ie. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are OK!
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers, oil, petrol or diesel, toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents, Car batteries
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units – however we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in their disposal
Questions? see our FAQs or Call 0207 819 9000
Man & Van Birmingham
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Birmingham
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Reasons to use AnyJunk
Looking for skip hire in Birmingham? Save time and hassle by using our award-winning man and van rubbish clearance service instead. We take all waste types (including appliances) from anywhere on the property and sweep up fully before we go. Choose the exact time and date of your collection. You don’t even need to be there when we visit. And we recycle 93% of everything we collect.
Trusted By Leading Brands
What Our Customers Say
Cheaper than a skip, very friendly & they did all the lifting. Will certainly use them again.
I will honestly never, ever hire a skip again. Who needs them with guys like this! Thanks for proving such a rare thing nowadays - truly brilliant service.
Friendly blokes, had the stuff cleared in 10 minutes. Great service, will never use a skip again, thank you!
Tel 0121 320 2985. Email [email protected]
Hiring a skip costs around £200 in Birmingham
- Hiring a 7 yard skip in Birmingham will cost around £200 (including VAT). If you need to put it on the street you also have to pay £18 more for a council skip permit . This will only cover your skip for 7 days and takes 5 working days to process, so make sure you plan ahead.
- To check prices and book a skip online, go to our sister site Loveskips
- Other local skip companies operating in Birmingham are Sherrington’s Skips, Grinsell’s Skip Hire and Go Waste.
AnyJunk serves the whole of the Birmingham area including Melton, North Warwickshire, Tamworth, North West Leicestershire, South Derbyshire, Rugby, Bromsgrove, Lichfield, South Staffordshire, Nuneaton and Bedworth.
5 interesting facts about Birmingham
1. Birmingham City Football Club used to be called the Health Alliance and were founding members of the second division.
2. With more than 500,000 visitors a year, The Birmingham Hippodrome is the UK’s favourite theatre venue.
3. Brian Lara scored 501* at Edgbaston – it remains the highest ever score by a batsman in first class cricket.
4. The giant logo from the top of the famous HP tower, demolished in 2007, is now in the city’s Museum & Art Gallery.
5. University College Birmingham is the most ‘spread out’ university in the UK – 30 buildings cover 267 square miles.
One of the UK's most exciting, fast-growth companies
Innovation in Waste Disposal Services Winner
Waste Management Company of the Year Finalist