Birmingham skip hire alternative
Man & van rubbish clearance cheaper than a skip
You’re in safe hands
The simple, low cost alternative to skip hire, AnyJunk is the UK’s largest man & van rubbish clearance company. We specialise in fast response removal of all types of non-hazardous bulky waste, including furniture, bric-a-brac, electrical appliances, office junk, fly-tipped waste, garden refuse and home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste.
Read more about us, our vision and our values here.
How it works
- Enter a Postcode and click the Red Button above to view prices for your area
- Book a collection size and arrival time that suits using our simple online form
- A collection crew and truck (you can track them live as they come) will turn up exactly when you asked them to, clear your junk from anywhere on the property, and take it away to be recycled.
That’s it. No fuss. No hassle. Just click – swoosh – done! You’ll be amazed how easy it is.
Man & Van Birmingham
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Birmingham
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Rubbish Removal Birmingham
Searching for skip hire in Birmingham? We offer a simple and cheap alternative. AnyJunk is Birmingham’s leading man and van rubbish removal company. Our services include DIY & builders waste disposal, office clearance, house clearance,man & van rubbish clearance, general junk removal, and garden clearance.
Trusted By Leading Organisations
Some of the well known brands that use us to clear bulky waste from customers' homes UK wide
Cheaper than a skip, very friendly & they did all the lifting. Will certainly use them again.
Quick and reliable service!! Competitively priced....in fact, cheapest I found.
5 interesting facts about Birmingham
1. Birmingham City Football Club used to be called the Health Alliance and were founding members of the second division.
2. With more than 500,000 visitors a year, The Birmingham Hippodrome is the UK’s favourite theatre venue.
3. Brian Lara scored 501* at Edgbaston – it remains the highest ever score by a batsman in first class cricket.
4. The giant logo from the top of the famous HP tower, demolished in 2007, is now in the city’s Museum & Art Gallery.
5. University College Birmingham is the most ‘spread out’ university in the UK – 30 buildings cover 267 square miles.