Birmingham skip hire alternative
Cheaper, Faster & Eco-Friendly Alternative to Skip Hire
over 252 reviews
Book Junk Clearance
(am, pm or 1 hr slot)
(live tracking + photo ID)
(before & after photos)
(94% landfill diversion)
Birmingham Junk Clearance in 4 Simple Steps:
- Book Your Clearance – choose a collection size (don’t worry if you get it wrong, we can easily amend on site) for your junk and collection time (am, pm or 1-hour slot)
- Team Arrive – you can track the team online as they arrive and we’ll send you text & email alerts on the way (with vehicle reg and team name & photos – so you know who to look out for). All teams carry photo ID and are DBS checked.
- Junk Removed – having confirmed the collection size, the team will clear all your clutter and sweep the area clean. Before & after pictures are taken to record what was removed and we will email you a waste transfer note immediately as the team leaves.
- Recycle – we’ll take your junk to a licensed commercial recycling facility to ensure it’s disposed of responsibly. On average 94% is diverted from landfill.
What We Can Take
We can take any non-hazardous junk and bulky waste – including furniture, large and small appliances, bric-a-brac, garden refuse, general rubbish, rubble, home improvement, DIY and builder’s waste – from anywhere inside or outside your property.
Items We Cannot Take
For health & safety and regulatory reasons, our crews cannot remove the following:
- Asbestos, Biological or Medical Waste
- Car Batteries
- Commercial fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or A/C units – however, we do take domestic fridges but charge a little extra to cover additional costs incurred in disposing of them
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Pianos or any exceptionally heavy items that cannot be lifted safely by two people
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Tyres (Car, Truck, Lorry, Tractor)
Questions? See our FAQs or call 0121 320 2985
Man & Van Birmingham
- No skip permit fees
- Loading and sweep up included
- Next day service guaranteed
- Charged by exact volume
- All types of waste taken
Skip Hire Birmingham
- Permit required if on road
- No labour provided
- Fixed load size
- Charged by size of skip
- Certain items prohibited
Reasons to use AnyJunk
Looking for skip hire in Birmingham? Save time and hassle by using our award-winning man and van rubbish clearance service instead. We take all waste types (including appliances) from anywhere on the property and sweep up fully before we go. Choose the exact time and date of your collection. You don’t even need to be there when we visit. And we recycle 94% of everything we collect.
Trusted By Leading Brands in Birmingham
What Our Birmingham Customers Say
Cheaper than a skip, very friendly & they did all the lifting. Will certainly use them again.
I will honestly never, ever hire a skip again. Who needs them with guys like this! Thanks for proving such a rare thing nowadays - truly brilliant service.
Friendly blokes, had the stuff cleared in 10 minutes. Great service, will never use a skip again, thank you!
Tel 0121 320 2985. Email [email protected]
Average skip hire cost in Birmingham is around £200
- Hiring a 7 yard skip in Birmingham will cost around £200 (including VAT). If you need to put it on the street you also have to pay £18 more for a council skip permit . This will only cover your skip for 7 days and takes 5 working days to process, so make sure you plan ahead.
- To check prices and book a skip online, go to our sister site Loveskips.
- Other local skip companies operating in Birmingham are Sherrington’s Skips, Grinsell’s Skip Hire and Go Waste.
AnyJunk serves the whole of the Birmingham area including Melton, North Warwickshire, Tamworth, North West Leicestershire, South Derbyshire, Rugby, Bromsgrove, Lichfield, South Staffordshire, Nuneaton and Bedworth.
Top Tips Before You Tip
If you have furniture that’s in a reasonable and reasuble condition then why not donate it to charity? CT furniture are a charity operating across the West Midlands who will collect your old items for free – this benefits local communities, the environment, and saves you time and hassle. Alternatively, there are five recycling centres in Birmingham where you can take your household waste. Bear in mind that you will need to book an appointment if you’re accessing with a van or large trailer. If you need to dispose of commercial waste then you can pay a £75 booking fee to take your waste to the James Road Recycling Centre. There also restrictions on which items of waste, and which vehicles are accepted so be sure to check their guide.
UK's 100 Most Exciting, Fast Growth Companies
Emerging Enterprise of the Year (Finalist)
Best Use of Technology Award (Winner)
Best Innovation in Logistics (Finalist)