An all-inclusive quote is provided on site. If the price is OK, we clear it then and there. See how it works
We love receiving feedback from our customers. Find out what they really think of us! Read reviews
Our cutting edge technology, trucks, reporting and compliance set us apart from the rest. Learn more
Our systems & processes allow us to acheive maximum efficiency & industry leading recycling rates. Find out more
Get rid of your junk fast with our iPhone app. Video your junk and choose a collection time - simple! Get the app
Searching for skip hire in Manchester? Why not choose the simple, flexible and eco-friendly alternative. AnyJunk is Manchester's leading man and van rubbish removal company. Unlike Manchester skip hire, you don't need to organise a skip permit or parking suspension (if you're putting a skip on the road in Manchester you'll need one). We only charge for the amount of junk removed so you never pay for empty space and we usually work out a lot cheaper.
AnyJunk's Manchester depot is led by Ryan Cox. His team will remove all sorts of bulky rubbish and junk from anywhere on your property. They'll even sweep up afterwards! All materials are recycled, reused or disposed of responsibly.
AnyJunk's DIY waste and builders waste removal service is the fastest way for homes and businesses in Manchester to responsibly dispose of their unwanted waste.
Our office clearance service in Manchester is fast, efficient & professional. Our uniformed collection crews remove everything from furniture to IT equipment.
We'll clear your garden fast, leaving you to sit back and smell the roses! Our Manchester garden clearance service includes removal, disposal & sweep-up.
AnyJunk is Manchester's premier man & van rubbish removal service. Our friendly teams collect from anywhere on your premises & even sweep up afterwards.
Manchester house clearances don't have to be stressful. We clear more houses than anyone else in Manchester so why not give our experienced Manchester team a call?
1. People from Manchester are called Mancunians, from the original Roman settlement 'Mamucium'.
2. The Manchester Art Gallery houses thousands of classics, including works by J M W Turner and John Constable.
3. Manchester College is one of six seperate educational bodies in the city; the most of any city, excluding London.
4. Gorton Monastery was built in the 1800s entirely by the monks who lived there.
5. Michael Sheen, Hugh Grant, and Kate Winslet were spotted by the Royal Exchange Theatre long before they hit big.
To learn more call 0161 771 2974 or