An all-inclusive quote is provided on site. If the price is OK, we clear it then and there. See how it works
We love receiving feedback from our customers. Find out what they really think of us! Read reviews
Our cutting edge technology, trucks, reporting and compliance set us apart from the rest. Learn more
Our systems & processes allow us to acheive maximum efficiency & industry leading recycling rates. Find out more
Get rid of your junk fast with our iPhone app. Video your junk and choose a collection time - simple! Get the app
Searching for skip hire in Luton? Why not choose the simple, flexible and eco-friendly alternative. AnyJunk is Luton's leading man and van rubbish removal company. Unlike Luton skip hire, you don't need to organise a skip permit or parking suspension (if you're putting a skip on the road in Luton you'll need one). We only charge for the amount of junk removed so you never pay for empty space and we usually work out a lot cheaper.
AnyJunk's Luton depot is led by Carl Watts. His team will remove all sorts of bulky rubbish and junk from anywhere on your property. They'll even sweep up afterwards! All materials are recycled, reused or disposed of responsibly.
AnyJunk's DIY waste and builders waste removal service is the fastest way for homes and businesses in Luton to responsibly dispose of their unwanted waste.
Our office clearance service in Luton is fast, efficient & professional. Our uniformed collection crews remove everything from furniture to IT equipment.
We'll clear your garden fast, leaving you to sit back and smell the roses! Our Luton garden clearance service includes removal, disposal & sweep-up.
AnyJunk is Luton's premier man & van rubbish removal service. Our friendly teams collect from anywhere on your premises & even sweep up afterwards.
Luton house clearances don't have to be stressful. We clear more houses than anyone else in Luton so why not give our experienced Luton team a call?
1. In 1936, Joe Payne scored a record of 10 goals in a single League game for Luton Town FC.
2. The Queen was once admitted to the Luton and Dunstable Hospital after she fell and cut her knee as a child.
3. Luton Angling Club boasts the biggest carp ever caught by an amateur angler. It weighed a staggering 73 lb.
4. Luton Airport is the fastest growing airport in the UK.
5. The Whipsnade Tree Cathedral is so called because the trees were planted in the design of a medieval cathedral. Have a look on Google maps.
To learn more call 01582 204 985 or