An all-inclusive quote is provided on site. If the price is OK, we clear it then and there. See how it works
We love receiving feedback from our customers. Find out what they really think of us! Read reviews
Our cutting edge technology, trucks, reporting and compliance set us apart from the rest. Learn more
Our systems & processes allow us to acheive maximum efficiency & industry leading recycling rates. Find out more
Get rid of your junk fast with our iPhone app. Video your junk and choose a collection time - simple! Get the app
Searching for skip hire in London? Why not choose the simple, flexible and eco-friendly alternative. AnyJunk is London's leading man and van rubbish removal company. Unlike London skip hire, you don't need to organise a skip permit or parking suspension (if you're putting a skip on the road in London you'll need one). We only charge for the amount of junk removed so you never pay for empty space and we usually work out a lot cheaper.
AnyJunk's London depot is led by Tommy Passade. His team will remove all sorts of bulky rubbish and junk. They'll even sweep up afterwards! All materials are recycled, reused or disposed of responsibly.
AnyJunk's DIY waste and builders waste removal service is the fastest way for homes and businesses in London to responsibly dispose of their unwanted waste.
Our office clearance service in London is fast, efficient & professional. Our uniformed collection crews remove everything from furniture to IT equipment.
We'll clear your garden fast, leaving you to sit back and smell the roses! Our London garden clearance service includes removal, disposal & sweep-up.
AnyJunk is London's premier man & van rubbish removal service. Our friendly teams collect from anywhere on your premises & even sweep up afterwards.
London house clearances don't have to be stressful. We clear more houses than anyone else in London so why not give our experienced London team a call?
1. London is the 10th most populous capital city in the world, with just over 8,000,000 residents.
2. The main runway at Gatwick is the busiest runway in the world, with 55 aeroplanes taking off and landing every hour.
3. Westminster Abbey has a lot to brag about - it's home to the oldest door in England, dating back to at least 1050 AD.
4. The Great Fire of London destroyed thousands of buildings, including the old St Paul's Cathedral, but only 6 people died.
5. The elevated walkway at Tower Bridge was closed in 1910 after it became a favourite 'hang out' for thieves.
To learn more call 020 7819 9000 or