An all-inclusive quote is provided on site. If the price is OK, we clear it then and there. See how it works
We love receiving feedback from our customers. Find out what they really think of us! Read reviews
Our cutting edge technology, trucks, reporting and compliance set us apart from the rest. Learn more
Our systems & processes allow us to acheive maximum efficiency & industry leading recycling rates. Find out more
Get rid of your junk fast with our iPhone app. Video your junk and choose a collection time - simple! Get the app
Searching for skip hire in Edinburgh? Why not choose the simple, flexible and eco-friendly alternative. AnyJunk is Edinburgh's leading man and van rubbish removal company. Unlike Edinburgh skip hire, you don't need to organise a skip permit or parking suspension (if you're putting a skip on the road in Edinburgh you'll need one). We only charge for the amount of junk removed so you never pay for empty space and we usually work out a lot cheaper.
AnyJunk's Edinburgh depot is led by Ross Govan. His team will remove all sorts of bulky rubbish and junk from anywhere on your property. They'll even sweep up afterwards! All materials are recycled, reused or disposed of responsibly.
AnyJunk's DIY waste and builders waste removal service is the fastest way for homes and businesses in Edinburgh to responsibly dispose of their unwanted waste.
Our office clearance service in Edinburgh is fast, efficient & professional. Our uniformed collection crews remove everything from furniture to IT equipment.
We'll clear your garden fast, leaving you to sit back and smell the roses! Our Edinburgh garden clearance service includes removal, disposal & sweep-up.
AnyJunk is Edinburgh's premier man & van rubbish removal service. Our friendly teams collect from anywhere on your premises & even sweep up afterwards.
Edinburgh house clearances don't have to be stressful. We clear more houses than anyone else in Edinburgh so why not give our experienced Edinburgh team a call?
1. The only monument to the American Civil War that exists outside the USA is found at Old Calton Cemetery.
2. The Edinburgh Film Festival is only the city's third largest festival, and it still has more than 300,000 visitors.
3. 100 million people watch the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on the television.
4. The D of E Award Scheme was started by Sir John Hunt, who led the first successful summit of Mt Everest in 1953.
5. Apparently, the Scottish capital's Hogmanay celebrations constitute the biggest New Year street party in the world.
To learn more call 0131 522 2581 or