An all-inclusive quote is provided on site. If the price is OK, we clear it then and there. See how it works
We love receiving feedback from our customers. Find out what they really think of us! Read reviews
Our cutting edge technology, trucks, reporting and compliance set us apart from the rest. Learn more
Our systems & processes allow us to acheive maximum efficiency & industry leading recycling rates. Find out more
Get rid of your junk fast with our iPhone app. Video your junk and choose a collection time - simple! Get the app
Searching for skip hire in Bristol? Why not choose the simple, flexible and eco-friendly alternative. AnyJunk is Bristol's leading man and van rubbish removal company. Unlike Bristol skip hire, you don't need to organise a skip permit or parking suspension (if you're putting a skip on the road in Bristol you'll need one). We only charge for the amount of junk removed so you never pay for empty space and we usually work out a lot cheaper.
AnyJunk's Bristol depot is led by Neil Richards. His team will remove all sorts of bulky rubbish and junk from anywhere on your property. They'll even sweep up afterwards! All materials are recycled, reused or disposed of responsibly.
AnyJunk's DIY waste and builders waste removal service is the fastest way for homes and businesses in Bristol to responsibly dispose of their unwanted waste.
Our office clearance service in Bristol is fast, efficient & professional. Our uniformed collection crews remove everything from furniture to IT equipment.
We'll clear your garden fast, leaving you to sit back and smell the roses! Our Bristol garden clearance service includes removal, disposal & sweep-up.
AnyJunk is Bristol's premier man & van rubbish removal service. Our friendly teams collect from anywhere on your premises & even sweep up afterwards.
Bristol house clearances don't have to be stressful. We clear more houses than anyone else in Bristol so why not give our experienced Bristol team a call?
1. The famous Clifton Suspension Bridge has a total weight of just over 1,500 tonnes, and is also totally asymmetrical.
2. Bristol has its own currency - the Bristol Pound - which is the largest alternative in Britain to the official sterling.
3. St George's Music Hall hosts over 200 operatic events every year. That's more than half an opera every night.
4. The M Shed Museum gets its name from the original cargo sheds on the pier, named alphabetically.
5. In 2013, scientists at Bristol Robotics Laboratory invented a phone that runs on urine. We'll stick with batteries, thanks.
To learn more call 0117 381 2974 or