wordpress themes.

Merton Council Skip Permit

Merton & Wimbledon skip hire permits and parking suspension fees

Before putting a skip on a public highway in the Merton and Wimbledon area, you’ll need to have a skip hire permit (sometimes referred to as a skip license) and, if it’s to be located in a controlled parking zone (ie. on a single yellow line or in a residents parking or pay & display …

Read more