An all-inclusive quote is provided on site. If the price is OK, we clear it then and there. See how it works
We love receiving feedback from our customers. Find out what they really think of us! Read reviews
Our cutting edge technology, trucks, reporting and compliance set us apart from the rest. Learn more
Our systems & processes allow us to acheive maximum efficiency & industry leading recycling rates. Find out more
Get rid of your junk fast with our iPhone app. Video your junk and choose a collection time - simple! Get the app
Searching for skip hire in Birmingham? Why not choose the simple, flexible and eco-friendly alternative. AnyJunk is Birmingham's leading man and van rubbish removal company. Unlike Birmingham skip hire, you don't need to organise a skip permit or parking suspension (if you're putting a skip on the road in Birmingham you'll need one). We only charge for the amount of junk removed so you never pay for empty space and we usually work out a lot cheaper.
AnyJunk's Birmingham depot is led by Lee Hickin. His team will remove all sorts of bulky rubbish and junk from anywhere on your property - they'll even sweep up afterwards! All materials are recycled, reused or disposed of responsibly.
AnyJunk's DIY waste and builders waste removal service is the fastest way for homes and businesses in Birmingham to responsibly dispose of their unwanted waste.
Our office clearance service in Birmingham is fast, efficient & professional. Our uniformed collection crews remove everything from furniture to IT equipment.
We'll clear your garden fast, leaving you to sit back and smell the roses! Our Birmingham garden clearance service includes removal, disposal & sweep-up.
AnyJunk is Birmingham's premier man & van rubbish removal service. Our friendly teams collect from anywhere on your premises & even sweep up afterwards.
Birmingham house clearances don't have to be stressful. We clear more houses than anyone else in Birmingham so why not give our experienced Birmingham team a call?
1. Birmingham City Football Club used to be called the Health Alliance and were founding members of the second division.
2. With more than 500,000 visitors a year, The Birmingham Hippodrome is the UK's favourite theatre venue.
3. Brian Lara scored 501* at Edgbaston - it remains the highest ever score by a batsman in first class cricket.
4. The giant logo from the top of the famous HP tower, demolished in 2007, is now in the city's Museum & Art Gallery.
5. University College Birmingham is the most 'spread out' university in the UK - 30 buildings cover 267 square miles.
To learn more call 0121 320 2985 or